Mortgages and Equity Release Mortgages
Premier Plus have highly experienced mortgage advisers who are able to offer expert, comprehensive advice, either face to face or over the telephone, to fit in with your schedule and lifestyle.
Premier Plus are all fully qualified and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. We offer independent mortgage advice and all of our mortgage specialists are able to provide you with the information for the most suitable mortgage selected from our range of competitive lenders.
Why Choose Premier Plus?
There are lots of reasons to let us introduce you to one of our specialist mortgage advisers, including at least one of the reasons below:
- Personal service to meet your needs and requirements
- Excellent Customer Service
- Free initial mortgage advice and quotes, with no obligation
- Access to the whole of the mortgage broker market and exclusive mortgage deals
- Quick lender approvals
Arranging a mortgage is known to be one of the most stressful times in your life!
Your Mortgage Advisor’s role is to advise, recommend and assist you with your mortgage application from start to finish, with a dedicated administrator, to ensure the whole process is as smooth as possible – so let us take the strain!
Just relax and we will do the hard work for you!
Please fill in our Quick Enquiry Form
or call us on 01480 477774 for a no obligation discussion about your needs.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Fees and Notes
- Mortgages - We normally receive a commission payment from the lender for advising and administering mortgages . We may also charge an additional administration fee which is usually in the region of £250. This amount would depend on the commission received from the mortgage provider and whether any other protection business has been conducted. Alternatively, you may choose to pay us a fee and receive a refund of the commission we receive. If you choose to do this, the fee you pay us will be 0.5% of the mortgage loan amount, subject to a minimum of £500.
- Equity Release Mortgages - We charge an initial assessment fee of £250. Upon completion a further fee of £500 for advising and administering Equity Release Mortgages. In most circumstances we will also receive a fee directly from the lender.
- Equity Release Mortgages
This is a lifetime mortgage. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.
CHECK THAT THIS MORTGAGE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS IF YOU WANT TO MOVE OR SELL YOUR HOME OR YOU WANT YOUR FAMILY TO INHERIT IT. IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT, SEEK INDEPENDENT ADVICE.